Saturday, March 3, 2012

Smartie Pants

Zoey loves to read so much that she was our guest reader in 1st grade for Read Across America Day!!  I was SOOOO excited that Maggie was going to bring Zoey to work this Friday that I could hardly stand it.  My stomach hurt all morning because I just could not wait for her to get there.  She came, read her favorite book (Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton) and even 'answered' some questions from the kids.  It was so stinking cute.  She even laughed at her favorite part when the cats meow.  The kids thought it was hilarious!  She could not have been a better entertainer.
After we were done reading Daddy came to school, too, and we showed Z off for the rest of my lunch time.  It was literally the best day at work of my life.  I could get used to being a working momma if I could bring Matt and Zoey to work with me every day!



1 comment:

  1. You can tell how happy this guest reader makes you. Two happy readers! I wish we had a picture of your class' faces.

    ReplyDelete