I miss a LOT of things about staying home with my sweetie...and one of them just happens to be writing about it on my blog. As you can imagine, sitting down at the computer is not a priority anymore and it's showing. I haven't written in over a week and that is horrible! I am just so busy now that I can hardly even come up with a topic to write about. I hope that as I get used to being a working mommy this will subside and I'll come back to blogging regularly and documenting Zoey's milestones. The sad part is that one of the few times I have to be on the computer is at 5:30 in the morning when I'm pumping...not exactly an ideal time to spout out (pun intended) your innermost thoughts.
I will work on this, people!
Zoey update: she is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment