1. I hate Sunday nights. It's so depressing I can hardly even stand it. I can barely get through our nighttime books without crying.
2. Pumping on a daily basis is not fun. I cursed at the pump on Friday when I put it away for the weekend. Damn thing sucks the life out of me--literally!
3. I'm glad that Christmas break is around the corner--hopefully I'll be able to make it until then!
4. I give Zoey a pep talk every night before she goes to bed about the upcoming day when mommy will be at work but really it's for me.
5. It's been 65 degrees for most of December...what? That is crazy. I wish it would stay!
6. I have finally lost all of my baby weight...I guess that's what going back to work will do for you. Stress and no time to eat--fun, fun.
7. In the mornings while I'm getting ready I dilly dally because I'm staring at Zoey's monitor and watching her sleep. It's soooo worth being late to work.
8. Zoey is the most gorgeous baby ever in the world and I love her with all of my heart.
9. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment