When I grow up there are so many things that I want to be. Some days I want to be a children's book author. Other days it's a boutique owner. Sometimes I want to be a professional organizer (if I were being honest I would say A LOT of times I want to do this for a living). And other days I dream of being a blogger that gets paid. I mean, I do this already for free...wouldn't it be nice if someone was giving me money for it!? Hey...a girl can dream.
On those days that I'd love to blog for mula, I like to gaze at my most favorite fitness blog: www.pumpsandiron.com . I'm not sure what this gal does when she's not blogging...but her website is extensive, helpful and visually awesome. Actually, I kind of want to be HER when I grow up.
Amongst the many things on her site, she has planned workouts complete with pretty photographs. She always looks so together. The workouts themselves are challenging and quick (my fav combo). If you are looking for some new sweat sessions I suggest checking it out!
So this past weekend when I got an early birthday present from my awesome hubby...a BOSU ball (and pink to boot), I was inspired to amp up my workouts. I was also inspired to try and create a fancy little blog post, complete with a sample workout and photos. It will certainly look just like Pumps & Iron, right!?! Um, no.
First of all trying to document your workout ensures that you won't actually get a workout. I spent most of my time configuring my phone, setting the timer, "posing" for and re-taking pictures. While I did get a mild sweat on...it was an overall struggle.
Afterwards I was perusing the photos and got a good laugh. Soooo...I'm going to turn this post around. Instead of an inspired routine and pristine pictures...you'll get the reality of what it looked like this morning.
Here is me...in all my 5 a.m. glory. Rather than documenting squats, v-sits and push ups on my new workout toy...you'll see my sad attempt at staging photos in our play-room. Not exactly blogging gold.
An ill-timed picture.

I think I was trying to show a v-sit!?...hard to tell.

A side squat...you get the idea, right!?! Not so much.
I'm hopeless. Apparently I wasn't meant for fitness blogging. I'll stick to what I know from now on...

No comments:
Post a Comment