Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Zoey Bell--9 Months

Little Miss is busy, busy and on the move.  You cannot take your eyes off her for one second!!  It takes her just a blink to be all the way over by the brick fire place or to be picking at a speck of dirt and inserting it into her mouth.  She is one quick little lady.  Hence the 9 month 'photo shoot'.  Actually, most of the pictures were of her forehead and nose coming straight for me and my camera.  I thought I'd spare you of the booger shots.
Zoey continues to amaze me every day.  She is waving goodbye, following simple directions (like "look at mommy" and sharing toys), putting toys together and babbling up a storm.  Apparently the girl has some great stories because she is always talking about something.  She loves to mimic me...especially during bath time.  We just squeal away in the tub so much that it sounds like we are a duo of seagulls.  It makes me laugh so hard.  
I'm excited to start moving to more table food.  We are going to slowly introduce some dairy, bread and other fruits and veggies that she can pick up.  She is such a good eater so far...I feel very lucky!  
Actually...I feel lucky all of the time!  Zoey is beyond a blessing and the reason for my smiles each day.  Happy 9 Months little Mama!!



No comments:

Post a Comment