As you have probably guessed...I'm taking quite a break from blogging. As it turns out...I'm not quite as comfortable sharing everything about my life as a parent. No worries, though. Everything is still more than fabulous here in the O House...Zoey is growing and learning every day. She gets sweeter, smarter and prettier every time I look at her. She is a marvel in my eyes. Matt is still the best hubby around...and I am also doing a pretty damn good job, NTB. The three of us couldn't be better, actually!!
But there were some events in our lives that made me feel like keeping things a little more private might be what is really best for us. And so...that is what I'm doing. Instead of making it public...my journal is getting quite the workout. I have not been neglecting documenting all of Sweet Z's milestones!
Sorry for the late notice...sorry for the lack of stories.
Lots of love.
Maybe I'll be back again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment