Of course my sweet little mama decided to crawl for the first time on Friday the 13th. I should have known!! She is so clever, that one!
And after she crawled I had some tears because I just cannot believe that my little girl is growing up so fast. She is getting bigger, learning new things every day and becoming such a cool and fun kiddo. Her personality is a perfect mix between mine and Matt's and I just could not imagine loving a human more.
She is also officially a beach baby. She had her first taste of sunscreen, bathing suits, sandy feet and the sound of the ocean. She could not stop smiling the entire time we were down on the sand. She's hooked! (thank goodness!)
Here is a video of Z doing what she now does best...scooting along our house! It's sideways...sorry.
Here is a video of Z doing what she now does best...scooting along our house! It's sideways...sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment