Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fast as Lightning

It appears that my child is growing up at the speed of light.  In just one day she has learned to hold and sip from a cup and is now starting to go for objects with a pre-crawling motion.  W. T. F.
I am just now getting over the fact that she is eating food!!  Will I be driving her to prom tomorrow?  How is this happening?  For serious, if you blink--you are likely to miss something.  
In some mommy news...it seems as though having a baby not only made me super cool and awesome--but it also made me faster.  I had a 9 mile race yesterday that I was completely unprepared for.  I think I might have run 5 miles four different times to prepare for this race...and I hadn't run more than 3 in about a month.  I was really dreading this race and even crossing my fingers for a torrential downpour so that I would have a good excuse not to run.  But of course, it was sunny...so I dragged my butt to the starting line.  Lo and behold, I ended up with a PR.  Who'd of thunk?  
So not only is Zoey fast as lighting--but I guess her momma is, too.  NTB.



No comments:

Post a Comment